Wednesday 11 May 2011

Would you please be a case study for me?

I am re writing an on line article about the Creative Arts and Culture sector for the national (under) graduate careers website, 'Prospects' and need to include some case studies of real art, design or performance based graduates.

If you are willing to come forward as a case study, you can remain anonymous in the article if you wish, or have your name featured.

Look at the original article and case studies I am replacing here.

If you have graduated within the last 6 years from any related discipline and wouldn't mind answering a few questions from me, either via email, phone or in person, please, please get in touch.
Call or text me: 07722919052
Email me: D.longridge@derby.ac.uk
Direct message me at Twitter

Thanks in advance.
Debbie Longridge.

1 comment: