Monday 17 September 2012

Welcome new followers!

Welcome! new followers and especially any first year students here at Derby University coming to have a peek at my blog.
This and my Twitter feed are where I post creative opportunities that I come across that may be of interest to students, graduates and other creative people.
Take a look at past posts and you will see a mixture of vacancies, competitions, events, voluntary work, exhibitions and current affairs information.
The oppportunities cover a wide range of creative disciplines and I try and meet all needs if at all possible.

Look at my Twitter feed too: www.twitter.com/derbycreatives I tweet and retweet lots of opportunities on there on a regular basis and you will see that I have in excess of 1000 followers and I am following 300 people and places. Add that all up and it is a lot of information and plenty of opportunties and people to ask advice of.
 I am not at work every day so there may be the odd gap in time, but I do try and blog/tweet every other day at least.

If you want to meet me in person and get some face to face advice - call 01332 591316 and book a session to see me, I am happy to offer information and advice via email too  @ d.longridge@derby.ac.uk

I and my colleagues in the Careers Centre deliver sessions in most art and design courses at Derby, so the likelihood is that we will meet sometime in the future.

For details about getting careers support whilst you are at Derby and all of our services www.derby.ac.uk/careers

Debra Longridge

Best wishes
Debbie Longridge
Careers Adviser - Art and Design
University of Derby



No comments:

Post a Comment